Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in Real Simple magazine. I love artichoke, and can't wait to try this one!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix the artichokes, Parmesan, and thyme in a small bowl.
- Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- Stuff a quarter of the artichoke mixture into each pocket.
- Rub the breasts with EVOO and and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
this was very good...just, missing something - maybe next time i'll try some spinach chopped up with the artichokes too, but so easy to throw together. thanks for posting
Simple recipe with great results. I didn't grill my chicken, but think it would have been better if I did. Also, I topped it with a little marinara sauce which was really good. I did really like this chicken and again it was so easy! Made for PAC fall 09.