Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend's "signature" recipe. She says can't cook much else but this dip is great. The larger the artichoke pieces are, the longer it will take to bake in the oven. Crock pot is my favorite prep method.
- 20 ounces artichoke hearts, water packed, chopped
- 2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- Cook spinach as directed on package.
- Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Mix all ingredients together in an oven safe serving dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes. Test to see if dip is hot in the center and cheese is melted.
- This can also me microwaved (3 minutes at a time until hot) OR cooked in a small crock pot for about two hours.
- The crock pot is my preference as the dip stays hot while serving.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
- Leftovers, if there are any, are great on a baked potato.