Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice combination of flavors.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 20 slices toasted baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- In a mediuum bowl, stir together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and sour cream. Stir in artichoke hearts, olives, peppers, parsley and lemon peel.
- Spread on toasted baguette slices.