Aleigha Nicole's Note:
I found this recipe off the pack of a pamersan cheese packet. You could also try substituting the chicken for fish OR adding some chilli flakes for some extra heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 600 g chicken breast fillets (3 to 4peices , cut in half or 3 if larger in size)
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 2 eggs (lightly Beaten)
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leave (or flat leave parsley)
- capsicum, salad
- 2 red capsicums (halved)
- 70 g baby rocket
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200C (395F) or 180C (355F) Fan force.
- 2Place out three bowls. Fill the first bowl the flour and salt & peper.
- 3The second bowl with the eggs.
- 4And the third bowl with the breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese and thyme.
- 5Peice by peice Dust chicken in the flour, Dip into Egg mixture and then thoughroly coat with the breadcrumb mix.
- 6And refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 7For Salad: Place Capsicums cut side down on paper-lined oven tray and bake for 20 mins until blackened.
- 8Place in plastic bag, cool slightly then, peel and cut into strips & combine gently with rocket
- 9Mix vinegar, sugar and oil together and dress salad just before serving.
- 10Place chicken in a single layer on a baking paper lined tray and bake for 15 mins, or until cooked through, turning halfway through cooking. Serve with salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan and Thyme Crumbed Chicken With Capsicum Salad
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.0
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 418.5 mg
- Sodium 1246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 100.9 g