Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Cooking Light 12/08 The recipe didn't specify what type of mustard. I used dijon which tasted fine.
- 1 slice white bread
- 1⁄4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 large egg whites
- 4 thin boneless pork loin chops
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- Tear bread into large pieces and pulse 10 times in a food processor until you have coarse crumbs.
- Combine 1 cup breadcrumbs. cheese, sage, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. In a second dish, place the flour, and in a third dish whisk the mustard and egg whites.
- One pork chop at a time: dredge chop in flour, then dip into the egg mixture, and lastly in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Add pork chops and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until done.