Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
- 105 g glutinous-rice flour
- 25 g tapioca starch
- 40 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 30 g melted butter
- 75 ml milk
- 15 mozzarella cheese cubes
- Mix ingredients rice flour, tapioca starch and cheese powder till well blended.
- Add in egg, butter and enough milk to form a dough. Dough could be just a little sticky.
- Divide dough into 15 pieces and wrap a mozzarella cheese cube into each piece. You can brush the cheeseballs with some melted butter before baking.
- Bake at 190C - 200C for 15 - 20 minutes.
We really liked this at our house :-) :-) The result was bread like and puffed up nicely. I doubled the parmesan because I like things a bit savory, and it was just right for us. Wetting your fingers really helps when wrapping the sticky dough around the mozarella pieces. I am going to try this with bits of sausage or little meat balls for a center next, mmmm!