Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my go-to recipe when I want to make oven fries. It's full of flavor and the hardest thing about it is cutting up the potatoes, which you can leave unpeeled to make it even easier.
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the cut potatoes and pour the olive oil over the top.
- Sprinkle on the garlic, thyme and seasoned salt. Mix well until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- DO NOT throw away the oil that is left in the bowl.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning the fries over halfway through (I didn’t do this because I forgot and I don’t think it really matters if you do or you don’t).
- After 30 minutes of baking, return the fries to the bowl with excess oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Toss to coat and return to baking sheet and bake for another 10 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle fries again with a few shakes of Parmesan and a few shakes of seasoned salt.
This was a great recipe. I used regular frozen fries cause I ran out of regular potatoes. To make my fries crispy I buttered the bottom of the cooking sheet and turned fries over half way. also added a cup of cheese instead half a cup. I also added home made hot sauce and it was delicious.