Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dipping oil is wonderful with a crusty french bread. I got this recipe from our local paper.
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2.46 ml pepper, freshly ground
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 4.92 ml fresh oregano, chopped or 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- Whisk together all ingredients except oil until combined.
- Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
Awesome dipping oil ! Was a huge hit and went quick ! Would like to try this with red wine vinigar the next time just for a change up but will definitely keep this recipe !!