Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dipping oil is wonderful with a crusty french bread. I got this recipe from our local paper.
Make and share this Parmesan and Garlic Dipping Oil recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Whisk together all ingredients except oil until combined.
- Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
Awesome dipping oil ! Was a huge hit and went quick ! Would like to try this with red wine vinigar the next time just for a change up but will definitely keep this recipe !!