Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I like this recipe because it is an easy and healthy way to make delicious tasting fish.
Top Review by Ratalouille
This is a simple recipe and definitely quick to prepare. I found the seasoning to be quite bland for my taste. The fish was nice and crispy, but be sure not to over bake it. I topped it with recipe#258020.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 4 (6 ounce) fish fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, parmesan cheese, cornmeal, paprika, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In another shallow dish, beat egg white and milk.
- Dip fillets in milk mixture, then in flour mixture.
- Place in a 13X9 inch baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.