Parmesan and Blue Cheese Toasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, ground pepper, and cayenne pepper in medium bowl and whisk to blend. Mix in cheese; season with salt.
- Brush 1 side of each bread slice with oil. Place oiled side down on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake bread slices until almost golden, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 generous tablespoon of cheese mixture on each bread slice on sheet. Bake until cheese topping starts to bubble and toasts are golden, about 10 miutes.
- Transfer to large platter and sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm.