Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Epicurious. These are really easy and really good!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups greshly grated parmesan cheese (about 5 oz.)
- 3⁄4 cup finely crumbled blue cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut into 1/3-inch slices
- olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, ground pepper, and cayenne pepper in medium bowl and whisk to blend. Mix in cheese; season with salt.
- Brush 1 side of each bread slice with oil. Place oiled side down on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake bread slices until almost golden, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 generous tablespoon of cheese mixture on each bread slice on sheet. Bake until cheese topping starts to bubble and toasts are golden, about 10 miutes.
- Transfer to large platter and sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm.