1/1 Photo of Parmesan and Basil Chicken Salad
A really quick and tasty recipe! It is also easily doubled or quadrupled for a larger family. You can make it in the morning and stick in the fridge until you need it for dinner. If you use those prepackaged chicken strips, it is even faster. Best served over salad or as a filling for a sandwich with a couple slices of tomato - yum! Garlic lovers unite! There will be no vampires at your house with this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If not using prepackaged chicken, preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
- 3Roast about 35 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- 5Cut chicken into bite size pieces (about 1 inches by 1/2 in.) and place in medium bowl.
- 6In a food processor, puree mayo, basil, garlic, and pine nuts.
- 7Add to chicken and toss with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan and Basil Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.8
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1039.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 54.4 g