Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut in half, deboned and skinned
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 large celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, browned
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese or 2⁄3 cup romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F and cook chicken.
- Roast about 35 minutes until done.
- Let cool.
- Brown pine nuts.
- In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, basil, garlic, 2 tablespoons pine nuts (not browned) and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Puree and add to chicken.
- Mix in celery and browned pine nuts.
- Coat well.
- Best to make the day before serving.
- When serving add the rest of the cheese.