Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
I came up with this when I needed a delicious, yet simple recipe for salmon.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat bottom of glass pie dish with a thin layer of the cooking spray.
- Place salmon filet skin side down in dish.
- Cover top and sides of salmon filet with the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the parmesean cheese (you can use as much or as little as you like; the measurement above is just a general idea of what you might want to put on) on the top of the filet.
- Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes, until the fish is flaky and cooked through.
- Place fish immediately under broiler and broil until the topping has some browning.