A tangy tomato filling inside Parma ham wrapped chicken breasts makes a fast and fabulous no-fuss supper dish. Perfect for a mid-week meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Lay out the chicken breast and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Spread the sun-dried tomatoes evenly between the two breasts and top with 2 sage leaves on each.
- 4Wrap 2 slices of Parma ham around each chicken breast and transfer them to an ovenproof dish.
- 5Pour over the wine and cover with kitchen foil.
- 6Cook for 30 minutes. If you prefer a golden top, remove the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- 7Remove the chicken from the foil and keep warm. Stir the crème fraîche into the cooking juices, to give a loose creamy sauce.
- 8Season and serve immediately with the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parma-Wrapped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 173.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: