1 hr 5 mins
This is a really easy recipe using a sauce mix that I stumbled on in the grocery store. I used the fondue recipe on the envelope as a base...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 345 degrees.
- 2Spray baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 3In sauce pan, mix sauce mix, milk, 1/4 c parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and butter. Cook on medium heat until cheese and butter are melted, stirring often.
- 4When everything is melted, add wine and stir over heat until mixed.
- 5Reduce heat to low.
- 6Arrange chicken in baking dish, and spoon sauce over chicken, using just enough to cover the chicken breasts. (Leave the rest of the sauce in the pan on low heat, covered, and stir ocassionally while chicken bakes).
- 7Arrange bell peppers on top of chicken.
- 8Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9After 30 minutes, add cooked noodles to remaining sauce and stir to coat noodles. Spoon noodles around and over chicken and top with 1 oz grated cheese.
- 10Return to oven for 5 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
- 11After taking out of oven, leave dish to sit for a couple minutes for sauce to thicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parma Rosa Chicken and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 374.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Knorr parma rosa sauce mix