Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fruit is an often overlooked ingredient for a good salad, and the inclusion of nectarines in this one makes it an absolute winner. It's delicious and is great as a starter, or an accompaniment to a main meal.
For the salad
- 8 slices parma ham
- 4 nectarines (sliced)
- arugula (rocket)
For the vinaigrette
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- Put all of your vinaigrette ingredients into a jar, put the lid on and shake vigorously.
- Put the salad ingredients together.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.
- Serve and eat.