1/1 Photo of Parma, Chicken & Mushroom Cream Pasta
This recipe serves 2 people. Don't add any salt as there is enough in the Parma Ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml dried pasta shapes (penne, fusilli etc)
- olive oil
- 1 long shallot, finely sliced (or 2 round ones)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 8 mushrooms, sliced (each about the size of an egg)
- 1 chicken breast, cleaned & sliced (not thick slices)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 4 slice parma ham, each slice cut into 6 pieces
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 177.44 ml heavy cream
- 2.46 ml tomato puree
- 1Place Pasta in boiling water and cook according to instructions.
- 2In a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are just turning golden brown on their edges, this will take about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the shallot and garlic and continue cooking for 4 minutes. Transfer them to a bowl.
- 3Add a little more Olive Oil to the pan and add the chicken. Grind over some Black Pepper and fry for 2 minutes, turning the chicken half way through cooking.
- 4Return the Mushrooms to the pan along with the Italian seasoning and the Parma Ham, stir.
- 5Add the White Wine and boil until nearly gone (about 2 tablespoons remaining).
- 6Add the cream and bring to the boil. Cook for 3 minutes until slightly reduced and a little thicker.
- 7Add the Tomato Puree, stir.
- 8Drain the cooked Pasta, add it to the sauce and toss through for 1 minute.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parma, Chicken & Mushroom Cream Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.6
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 168.6 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried pasta shapes
dried Italian seasoning