My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread into as many pieces as you like.
- 2Then either brush with olive oil or spray with Weight Watchers butter spray. (I use butter spray for myself because it is no fat and olive oil for my husband.)
- 3Sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture.
- 4Garlic salt to taste. I usually use enough to give it a garlic bread type flavor.
- 5Then top with basil using heavy pinches of chopped basil for each piece of bread.
- 6Finally top with tomatos and then some more cheese.
- 7Put in oven at 400 degrees for about 30 min or untill bread is crispy and cheese has browned.
- 8I make this all the time in the summer when I have fresh roma tomatos and basil from my garden!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parm/Romano Basil Bread
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 1113.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 23.0 g