Recipe by COOKGIRl
From Oregon-based kettlechips.com. I also threw in a little bit of Provencal mesclun to French-ify the recipe some more. When France and Oregon meet...This next song I'd like to dedicate to French Tart. ;)
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup dried tart cherry (tart-not sweet)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, cut thinly into crescents
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing (homemade, please, I like this one ( Honey Mustard)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed kettle honey dijon potato chips
- cracked black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the base from the head of lettuce, wash the individual leaves then dry.
- Chop the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss the lettuce with the blue cheese and tart cherries.
- Divide and serve the salad on 4 individual salad plates. Place the red onion crescents on top. Drizzle the honey-Dijon dressing on each serving.
- Finally, sprinkle crushed Honey Dijon Kettle™ Chips on the salad and garnish with cracked black pepper (a hefty sprinkle for moi, sil'vous plait). Mas oui!