Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband 's version of an old favorite
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml dill
- 29.58 ml mustard
- 4.92 ml cider vinegar
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 0.25 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml onion powder
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolks.
- Mash yolks, dill and powdered spices together first for smoother filling.
- Then add wet ingredients - mayo, mustard, vinegar.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spoon into egg halves and chill.
These are some of the best deviled eggs I have ever had. They were very tangy, which I loved. The dill in them is great too! Thanks for posting.
Very nice eggs indeed. I love the use of dill here, as well as the mustard too. Was perfect for lunch last Sunday, and was completely gone with plate licked in less the 1/2 hour. Thanks for sharing!
Yum! The dill added something different than the usual deviled eggs. Thanks for the recipe!