Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tea blends the taste of the different tea and will wake you up in the morning!
Make and share this Parkernesian Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Zest the flesh of the tamarind.
- Pour the water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Put the different types of tea in the water and add the Yerba Mate.
- Add the honey, tamarind zest and cinnamon sticks.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Pour the evaporated milk in a cup.
- Strain the tea through a coffee strainer.
- Mix the tea with the evaporated milk and serve warm.