Recipe by bestdudever1103
This tea blends the taste of the different tea and will wake you up in the morning!
- 5 cups water
- 5 tamarind pods (de-shelled)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons black tea
- 2 tablespoons orange pekoe tea
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons yerba mate coffee
- 2 tablespoons jasmine tea
Directions See How It's Made
- Zest the flesh of the tamarind.
- Pour the water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Put the different types of tea in the water and add the Yerba Mate.
- Add the honey, tamarind zest and cinnamon sticks.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Pour the evaporated milk in a cup.
- Strain the tea through a coffee strainer.
- Mix the tea with the evaporated milk and serve warm.