1/1 Photo of Parker House Rolls (Made by Hand)
2 hrs 15 mins
Chef #484807's Note:
This recipe is designed to be made by hand (without mixer). These rolls are quick to make and are airy and buttery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1 cup flour. Combine dry ingredients.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons butter with milk and water to 120-130 degrees. Mix into dry ingredients. Add egg.
- 3Add reserved flour until dough is the right consistency. Knead until smooth and elastic.
- 4Let rest, covered, 10 minute.
- 5Meanwhile, turn oven on to 200 degrees for 10 min., then turn off.
- 6Roll dough out to 1/2 inches Cut with 2 3/4 inches cookie cutter. Fold in half. Drench in butter in pan. Slightly overlap rolls.
- 7Cover and let rise approximately 40 minutes in warm oven (turned off), until double in size. Bake at 400 degrees 10-15 minute.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parker House Rolls (Made by Hand)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g