Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from my aunt and I make them quite often. Beware.....They are rich and highly addictive!
- 1 Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (I've Only Used Pecans)
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Stir together cake mix,1 egg,butter and nuts.
- Press evenly into a 9x13 pan.
- With a mixer blend together 2 eggs,powdered sugar and cream cheese and pour over cake mix.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes or till golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Gave these to teenagers after school - all I heard the first couple of minutes was "mmmmmmmmm" from everybody, and some finger licking. They loved them. When my husband came home, he was hooked, too. Thanks for posting.
Rich and delicious. Great with a cup of coffee.