Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A co-worker of DH made these and when I tasted them, I just had to have the recipe. This is very easy to make and satisfies a craving for sweets.
- 510.29 g box butter recipe cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- Mix ingredients for bottom layer together and pour into 9x13 pan and press evenly.
- Next mix ingredients for top layer together and pour over bottom layer.
- Bake in 350 oven for 40 minutes or until a light golden brown.
These are so good that they are addictive! Whenever I make them, I try to give some away so that I don't eat them all myself.
Oh my but these are good! Made as posted and though I left them out overnight the bars were still soft and yummy (for breakfast no less) this morning. This is a keeper for quick and easy sweet tooth satisfaction. Made for PAC 2008. TFS!