Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A work in progress
Make and share this Parisienne Chicken Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Blend in flour.
- Then add chicken broth and salt; stir and cook over moderate heat about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in mushrooms, cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Mix egg yolk with cream.
- Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk.
- Then stir egg mixture into saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for another minute.
- Stir in chicken.
- In a large shallow baking dish, fill crepes with chicken mixture, fold over.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.