1/1 Photo of Parisian Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms and Artichokes
This delicious recipe is very reminiscent of French Bistro cooking. The flavours are elegant but the preparation is quite simple! Try serving it to dinner guests...you won't be sorry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 2Coat chicken with flour, and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- 3In a heavy skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- 4Place chicken in pan, brown on both sides, and cook through; this will take about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5Remove from pan, and set aside.
- 6Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and saute onions and sliced mushrooms over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7Add beef broth, lemon juice, tarragon, and artichoke hearts to the pan: heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring gently.
- 8Stir in brandy or rum, and simmer for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- 9Return chicken to the pan, and heat through for 5 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parisian Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 37.4 g