Recipe by Amanda #7
Tastes really good. Even if you don't like asparagus, it is good in this--even my 6 year old daughter ate it.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups asparagus (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) package Pasta Roni, parmesano
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped muenster cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over med-high heat melt butter. Add garlic sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in 1 1/3 cups water, asparagus, milk and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and special seasonings. Reduce heat to low. Gently boil uncovered 5-6 min until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bell peppers and cheese. Let stand 3 min or until cheese is melted. Top with basil.