Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a different taste and look you can use chocolate syrup instead of sprinkling chocolate chips on top.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- Combine all of graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter until coarse crumbs form. Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each of four parfait glasses.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over crumbs; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips.
Very nice dessert! I made these as one of our Easter dinner desserts. The general consensus was that the parfaits tasted like Crispy Crunch chocolate bars. Personally, I thought the pb/cream cheese mixture should have been sweetened a little - in my opinion, that would make this recipe perfect!!