Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great pumpkin pie recipe that is easy to make. This recipe makes 3 pies so you can share with friends.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coffee rich non-dairy coffee creamer
- 3 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- Break eggs into a large bowl and beat slightly.
- Add pumpkin and mix at low speed.
- Add dry ingredients and continue mixing at a low speed.
- Add Coffee Rich and mix well.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Bake in glass pie plate at 375 for 35-45 minutes.
Excellent recipe, but it only made 2 pies (plus some leftover); flavor is good, would like it to be thicker.
I LOVED this recipe. I haven't been able to eat pumpkin pie in over 20 years so I was in heaven with this one. Even better is that the rest of the family couldn't tell the difference. As we also have a few diabetics in the family I substituted Splenda brown sugar for the brown sugar. This cuts that calorie intake from sugars in half. Dairy free and almost guiltless. Who could ask for more. Thank You :)
Great Recipe! And MRipley's review is incorrect. Coffee Rich is pareve and completely nondairy (no caesin).