A sublime rich tasting creamy chocolate sorbet which is dairy free. I had it in a very expensive restaurant in Spain where it was served with a very intensively vanilla ice cream and it was to die for. In fact the whole meal was to die for - and we nearly did when the bill arrived!8
- Cooking time is freezing time.
- Combine all but vanilla in a saucepan.
- Heat on medium, stirring frequently, until the mixture reaches a boil.
- Turn off heat, and stir in vanilla.
- You can either put in an ice cream maker or not.
- If you do not have one then stir the mixture 2 or 3 times whilst it is freezing.
- (I do not have one and it is still fantastic).