Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
These are nice with pork or chicken, came from a church cookbook.
- 8 cups sliced carrots
- 2 large onions
- 1 -2 green pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- Cook sliced carrots till almost tender.
- Add a little salt.
- Saute onions and green pepper in oil.
- Boil Boil sugar, soup, black pepper and vinegar, then add vegetables to sauce.
- Boil for 15 minutes, until thick.
- Pack hot into jars and seal.