Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from our church's cook book.
Make and share this Paradise Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberries, frozen
- 3 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- crushed ice
- Put lemonade, strawberries and pineapple in blender container and run at high speed until completely smooth.
- Fruit mixture can be made in advance.
- and stored covered in refrigerator.
- Just before serving, combine with ginger ale and pour over ice.