Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
My family loves pumpkin pie - but not I. I don't think I've actually had any, just not interested. But I can follow directions from my Better Homes & Garden cookbook well enough to please them all with this delicious recipe!! ENJOY!!!
- On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12" circle.
- Place in 9" plate.
- Turn over edge; flute.
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER: Combine cream cheese, sugar& vanilla, mixing at medium speed on mixer till well blended.
- Blend in egg.
- Spread onto bottom of pastry shell.
- PUMPKIN LAYER: Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg& salt; mix well.
- Carefully pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 65 minutes; let cool.
- Brush with syrup; top with pecan halves.