- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 16 reduced-fat vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup green grape, halved
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in extract and let stand for 2 minutes or until almost set.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Coarsely crush 12 wafers and set aside.
- In parfait glasses, layer banana sliced, half of the wafer crumbs, half of the walnuts and pudding and all of the strawberries.
- Top with the remaining cookie crumbs and pudding, all of the grapes and remaining nuts.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and a whole vanilla wafer.