- 236.59 ml black beans, rinsed drained and mashed
- 236.59 ml cooked brown rice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 29.58 ml leeks, whites only, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml basil
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except oil and buns in a large bowl. Coat clean hands with olive oil to mix. Divide mixture into fourths and shape into patties.
- Heat grill pan over medium flame and coat lightly with oil. Add patties and cook 5 minutes per side or until golden and crispy. Serve on buns and dress with your favorite condiments.