Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cocktail we came up with to use up some passion fruit cordial. If you can't find the cordial use this recipe and make your own:Passionfruit Syrup! If you can't find lychee juice, the liquid from a can of lychees works well too.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce passion fruit, cordial
- 1 ounce lychee juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- lychees, for garnish
- sugar and lime wedge, for rimming
- Rub the rim of a martini glass with the lime wedge, and rim with sugar.
- Shake vodka, passion fruit, lychee juice and lime juice with ice.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Top with pineapple juice, and garnish with lychees.
Really good...fresh too. Not very strong so they slide easy aslo. Lol ps: thanks for the reveiw and sorry l cant respond personally..not a premium member yet. thanks
A perfect drink! Not too sweet, not too sour and not too strong. I like the taste play of 3 juices in this cocktail very much. Thank you AmandaInOz for posting this recipe. Made for Asian forum's unrated Asian recipe tag.