Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I've been making this dip for 25 years. Simple and different, it's a hit at parties and potlucks. Best served on Ritz crackers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts (pecans can substitute)
- Ritz crackers or Club crackers
- Mix cream cheese to smooth.
- Add sour cream & mix until no lumps remain.
- Fold in ham & drained pineapple. Mix well. Spread into pretty glass bowl or platter.
- Top with nuts.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve on crackers.
Inexpensive and easy to make, and tastes great! I personally loved it best on roasted vegetable Ritz crackers! Served at a luau themed party.
This was a hit! Simple to make and different from the usual. Flavors went well together. I used pecans and served with Ritz crackers. Made for Spring PAC 2010.