Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This sounds so good, from Sandra Lee.
Make and share this Paradise Crab Dip Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, shells removed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, steak sauce, and garlic powder together in a medium bowl.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water; fold in half diagonally and press edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining filling and wonton wrappers.
- Heat 1/4-inch oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot (around 350 degrees F), carefully add the wontons, in batches as necessary, and fry until lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter to drain before serving.
wow hun this is awesome - I had some fresh crab that we had vaccum packed from the fall - and used that instead of the canned - the taste is just to die for - the steak sauce added that little bit of a zing that just is not expected... great post and thank you for sharing!!!!!