Charlotte J's Note:
This sounds so good, from Sandra Lee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, steak sauce, and garlic powder together in a medium bowl.
- 2Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- 3Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water; fold in half diagonally and press edges to seal.
- 4Repeat with remaining filling and wonton wrappers.
- 5Heat 1/4-inch oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6When oil is hot (around 350 degrees F), carefully add the wontons, in batches as necessary, and fry until lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- 7Remove to a paper towel-lined platter to drain before serving.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paradise Crab Dip Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.8 g