Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just making sure I save this.
Make and share this Parade Magazine's Cranberry Holiday Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried golden raisin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Put all the ingredients except the vinegar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir to combine.
- Stirring, bring the ingredients to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer gently until relish thickens, about 5 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Spoon into heatproof container, cover with plastic and cool to room temperature.
- Tightly covered, the relish will keep for two weeks.