1/1 Photo of Papua New Guinea Baked Sweet Potatoes
a lovely variation! submitted for ZWT7. this starts with cooked sweet potatoes. you can microwave, bake or boil them. this is not included in the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After mashing the cooked sweet potato, mix in the butter, onion, milk, cinnamon, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- 3Beat them separately. Fold the egg yolks into the mashed potato followed by the egg whites.
- 4Place mixture in a greased baking dish.
- 5Brush the top with butter and bake in the oven with the dish placed in a pan of water for 30 to 35 minutes at 325°F.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papua New Guinea Baked Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.1
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 162.9 mg
- Sodium 197.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g