- 1 kg small potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the potatoes into 1 cm thick slices and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and roast in a pre-heated oven (450 F) for about 20 minutes. Turn over and bake another 10 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients in a frying pan, heating gently and stirring well.
- Add the cooked potatoes and heat through. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot!