Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found in a magazine
Make and share this Paprika Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes in salted water for about 8 minutes or until they are about to soften.
- Drain and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes, add the paprika, chicken stock, tomato and pepper.
- Stir well and add the potatoes, stirring carefully.
- Bring slowly to the boil, cover the pan and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- (The potatoes should have absorbed most of the liquid) Pour over the sour cream and allow to just heat through.
- Put in to a warmed serving dish, sprinkle with the extra paprika to garnish.
These were so yummy! I used a can of diced tomatoes and a sweet onion, and this was fabulous! My company had 3 LARGE helping of this! Thanks so much for a great side dish!!
Oh my gosh! These are fantastic, truly enjoyed eating them, as did my partner â€“ and he is one fussy eater!! The recipe was so easy and quick, I did find it a tad difficult to stir in the potatoes â€“ I did break a few!! Next time I will add another tomato, only because I love them!! Thanks for posting!