Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy potato dish that always gets raves. Looks very pretty on the plate. My family's favorite potato dish. Great for company.
- Cook potatoes until tender. Drain, cool, peel, and put in refrigerator in a covered bowl.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Roll potatoes round and round in the butter being certain that each potato is thoroughly coated and moistened with butter.
- Use a wooden spoon to do this.
- When all the potatoes are thoroughly buttered, sprinkle generously with pepper and mainly paprika.
- Lower the flame and cook slowly, turning often and adding more paprika, if necessary, to assure their being a glistening, brick-red, beautiful, hot delight.