Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are different than the other recipes for Paprika Potatoes, NO SAUCE. The recipes comes from diabetic recipes.
- 3⁄4 lb red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place potatoes in casserole dish.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes, add paprika, pepper, and salt; Mix well so that potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are fully cooked.
The potatoes themselves were good. But, I think the paprika was really too much and over powering. I might make this again, but next time I will put alot less paprika.
This was very tasty, and extremely easy to put together. Like another reviewer, it didn't knock my socks off, but certainly was a nice change from plain baked or roasted potatoes. The only paprika I had was 'Sweet Spanish'. Maybe one with a bit more bite would have been more 'exciting'. :) I'll have to try that next time. Oh yes......I'll be making this again. Thanks Barb! Made for the Garden Forum's July '09 Herb/Spice & More
A solid staple that knocks the socks off of regular baked potato