Recipe by lady_heather
Another easy recipe from one fo my student cookbooks. It offers a healthier alternative to fries. It has a great kick to them. Makes great party food.
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 425.
- Scrub the potatoes, rinse, and pat dry. Cut each potato length ways into 8 wedges.
- Put the wedges in a roasting tin, drizzle over the oil and toss well to coat the potatoes. Sprinkle with the paprika and salt.
- Roast potatoes for 35-40 minutes, spooning the oil over them 2-3 times.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.