Recipe by Recipe Junkie
This is an old Taste of Home recipe. It's great for company because it's so quick and easy to prepare and it can be in the oven cooking while I'm preparing for our guests. And it smells heavenly in the oven. DH wandered into the kitchen within minutes of my putting it in and said, "Wow, what's that smell? I'm hungry!"
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (4 to 4 and 1/2 lbs)
- 1 -2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic salt, ginger, pepper and paprika; rub over the entire roast.
- Place roast with fat side up on a greased rack in a roasting pan.
- Top with onion.
- Pour water into pan.
- Bake uncovered at 325 for 2 - 21/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.