Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These pork chops are one of my favorites. I don't generally like pork chops, but when they are made with the right seasoning they can be very nice. There is just a hint of spice to them which gives them a new and interesting flavor.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix paprika, white pepper, and salt together.
- Coat chops lightly with olive oil.
- Rub paprika and white pepper mix all over chops with fingers. Maker sure that there is an even coat over both chops.
- Place both chops on a coated baking sheet.
- Cook fo 15-25 minutes, or until juices run clear. Serve immediatly.