- 1 cup water (70 to 80)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).