1/3 Photos of Paprika Goulasch
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 45 mins
Jana Steinhagen's Note:
A hearty beef stew with red peppers, flavoured with Paprika, serve with Tagliatelle or Potato Dumplings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the beef in Salt, Pepper and Paprika.
- 2Fry the beef in the oil until browned all over.
- 3add the onions and fry until they are slightly browned as well.
- 4add the peppers, garlic, more paprika powder and tomato paste and continue frying over a lower heat to marry and coat everything well.
- 5add the stock, bring to a simmer and check the seasoning.
- 6simmer for 1 1/2 hours until the meat is tender.
- 7add the flour/water to thicken the stew.
- 8continue cooking for a few minutes.
- 9serve with Tagliatelle, Spaetzle or Potato dumplings and a dollop if sour cream if desired
- 10bon apetit!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika Goulasch
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: